Have New Products?
If you are a reliable manufacturer of a quality product or line of items and desire to have an Internet presence that produces very successful results, please read on.
When was the last time you heard about anyone making a real (not paper) profit on the Internet? It's a fact that the majority of sites on the Internet lose money and if there is a profit, it's usually small. And to think, many of these sites cost tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to build! If common sense and practical business skills had been applied to the development of these sites and the subsequent operations of them, many of them would have made some admiral income.
We're not a Madison Avenue advertising firm, nor are we a bunch of computer hackers out for a thrill. We're very serious about our marketing efforts on the Internet. The Internet is changing on a daily basis and as far as anyone can tell, it will continue to do so for many years. This constant change must be monitored and analyzed on a continual basis in order to use this new technology to the benefit of the entire group.
As we add more products to the Ameri-Brand family, the traffic to our web sites continues to grow at a rapid pace. This is due to our ability to promote our sites on the Internet and other traffic building techniques we are continually perfecting to gain market share. As you can see it works very well because out of hundreds of millions of web site pages you could be reading right now, you are right here on our site!
How Our Ameri-Brand Program Works
(Overview of the process)
- Assess product(s) and practicality of marketing on the Internet. There are certain types of products that work well for the Internet. Some of the criteria we look for in a product or manufacturer can be listed below.
- Determine if a long term working relationship can be accomplished with manufacturer.
- Agree on pricing structure and terms for Internet sales.
- Agree on site development costs. (Shared by Websweeper.Com & the manufacturer.
- Execute marketing agreement based on the responsibilities of each party as listed below.
- Design, build, and continue to maintain & upgrade web site.
- Provide toll free phone lines for customer inquiries.
- Provide fax order lines for customer use.
- Provide email forms on web sites for "after hours" and hard to reach prospects.
- Provide knowledgeable customer service representatives.
- Answer all inquiries in a timely fashion and in a professional manner.
- Provide postage and mailing supplies for samples (where applicable).
- Complete all financial transactions with customer.
- Fax or email order to manufacturer.
- Arrange for common carrier shipping on our accounts where needed.
- Provide ongoing customer service operations.
- Pay manufacturer for product shipped and any agreed upon shipping expenses as per pre-arranged terms.
- Make available a responsible (and knowledgeable) contact person from which we can obtain information (when) needed on a timely basis.
- Provide a "Care" package to Websweeper.Com which should include photographs (all will be returned), a few brochures that we may use for reproduction on the web pages, product or materials samples (where applicable), price lists, copies of warranties, and any other items that both parties agree would help us complete the web site pages and/or further enhance our knowledge of your product(s).
- Provide proprietary labeling of product under the Ameri-Brand label.
- Provide an adequate supply of product samples for customer review (where applicable).
- Confirm all Ameri-Brand orders via fax or email.
- Provide appropriate packaging for all orders.
- Ship ordered product to customer as prearranged time frames.
- Immediately inform Websweeper.Com of any changes to the products featured on the web sites so they can be edited promptly.
Our Criteria for Products/Manufacturers:
What We Look For In Manufacturers:
- Well established companies with a track record.
- Known to produce products of high quality and value.
- A well defined (and fair) customer warranty on products.
What We Look For In Products:
- Larger ticket items make the program less expensive to operate.
- Items not readily available to the average person except through "specialty" suppliers.
- Items that normally need to be ordered.
What We Look For In Operations:
- Reduced pricing for the internet since direct expenses related to sales are greatly reduced. (The one time expense of shared web site building is normally recouped in a short period of time.)
- Product ordering by fax or email.
- Availability of drop shipping.
If you are a Manufacturer and would be interested in our program, please call us at 1-800-982-6966.
We look forward to hearing from you,
The Ameri-Brand Group