||Ameri-Brand Products Inc.
We Sell Factory Direct!
Air-Lock Entry System Instructions
|Please Read All Directions
FULLY Before Installation
| This package contains:
- This set of Instructions notshown
- Keys for Locks (2)
- Door Alignment Wheel
- 2-1/2" Square Head Bolts (8)
- Washers (8)
- 3/8" Nuts(8)
- Protective Vinyl Bolt Caps (8)
- 1" x 3' Aluminum Base Strips (4)
- 20 Self Tapping Screws (8)
- RM-38 Redhead Concrete Anchors (8)
- Your Dome Installation Instructions refer to a cable "close-off" in the anchor hem of the dome. Domes with Airlocks will not have a "close-off".
- The Airlock assembly video is located at: http://www.websweeper.com/php/pool_domes/pics/airlock.mov
- Remove the protective covers from the end of the pivoting poles and the upper triangular aluminum Braces.
- Position Airlock so doors swing towards the pool.
- Your airlock entry comes with two keys. Should you need a replacement, please let us know.
- Airlocks are designed to be installed with 4' in the dome and 4' out of the dome. If you've ordered an additional "bow" to accomodate a different positioning of the door, you will need to install that additional bow at the desired location on the airlock. In this case, the shroud will be attached to the additional bow.
- Fully secure the Airlock to the pool deck with the "redhead" concrete anchors, bolts, washers, and nuts provided. The vinyl protective caps are to be used to cover the square bolt heads and help prevent injury to bare feet.
- Install door alignment wheel. Adjust the roller so the door will align and close properly. Note: The door farthest from the water will not have an air seal on it. That is part of the design.
- Secure the loose bottom hem of the shroud to the perimeter base of the Airlock using the (4) 1" x 3' aluminum strips. Attach them using the self tapping screws.
- To attach the shroud of the dome to the Airlock, first locate the aluminum locking strip. Note: The rounded portion of the aluminum strip (with the groove in it) must face the pool. Using a measuring tape, locate the exact center of the bead on the shroud of the dome and place a mark at the location. Center the shroud (using the mark on the bead as a reference) on the top of the Airlock. Keeping the bead on the pool-side of the locking strip, sandwich the shroud between the aluminum locking strip and the airlock. Use the same screw holes that are already predrilled into the strip.
Here's a picture showing the attachment.
Need More Help?
Please don't hesitate to contact us online
or call us at 1-800-982-6966 for additional tech support.
Return to Dome Main Page - See Additional Dome Resources