Your online transactions with Ameri-Brand are completely secure. Our credit card authorization system utilizes an extremely reliable form of encryption. In addition, this encrypted information is then "split" apart and one portion of the data is sent to one server and balance is sent to another. Although no system is totally "bullet-proof", we know that ours is among the most secure available. After processing tens of thousands of online transactions with this system, we are proud to state that we've never had any data security problems.
We encourage you to use our online ordering system when possible for the following reasons:
- It helps us keep our overhead down and therefore our prices are usually much lower than others.
- The online orders normally get processed first as the system is automated.
- Your shipping information is typed in directly by you the consumer and we know that the fewer times information is input, the less chance there is for an error.
- If you feel more secure ordering over the phone, please feel free to give us a call and we will place your order for you.
All information provided to us by you is held in the strictest confidence. We do not (and will not) jeopardize our customer relationships by violating this policy.
We believe our prices to be among the lowest available on the Internet. Experience has shown us that many sites do not actually provide the exact products shown on their sites. "Low Price Guarantees" on many sites are in fact the old "bait and switch" advertising scheme. We encourage you to be certain that if you're considering purchasing from any company online, you would be in fact receiving from them the exact product that they advertise and not some product acquired after the sale is made that matches the price that you've paid.
The warranty policy for each of our products is discussed in detail in each product section of the Ameri-Brand website (see below). A copy of your product's specific warranty is also sent out with the product.
Ordering, Returns, Exchanges, or Refunds
Although we do our best to make all of our customers extremely pleased with our products and service (our product return rate is less than 2%), once in a while a mistake or disagreement occurs. Here are our guidelines:
- If there is a need for a Return, Exchange, or Refund resulting from a mistake we've made, we will of course take 100% responsibility.
- Should there be a need for a Return, Exchange, or Refund resulting from a mistake on your part, we will work with you to rectify any problem you might have. Please bear in mind, many of our items are Custom made to your specifications. Custom items are not returnable. For non custom items, there is a restocking fee of 35% to 40% of the item(s) selling price and the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- No returns, exchanges, or credits allowed after 30 days from original date of shipment. This is ample time to discover and rectify any errors. In Addition, ALL returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number or the shipment will be refused.
- Payment or deposits on unfinished orders which go inactive* for one year or more are non-refundable. If the customer reinitiates contact between one to two years of the order going inactive, the original order may be completed, but the original price must be recalculated to reflect current prices. In order to recoup time we have invested in the original order, a design charge of 10% of the original purchase price, minimum $100, may also be charged if major order details are changed or the product must be redesigned (e.g. original pool cover measurements change significantly, new pool requires a different liner, etc.). Inactive orders older than two years become null and void and all payments and/or deposits to Ameri-Brand Products Inc. are forfeited.
- Online pricing errors are very rare, but they do happen from time to time due to programming glitches, internet connectivity, etc. If during order processing, we determine that your order contains incorrect pricing, we "reserve the right" to adjust your order to reflect the correct price. In the unlikely event that this occurs, we will contact you ASAP with the updated pricing, apologize for the inconvenience, and give you the option to approve the price changes or cancel your order for a full refund. We will never change your order without your approval, but orders with pending approval cannot be fulfilled without verbal or written consent.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We reserve the right to cancel orders prior to manufacturing and/or shipment. In the unlikely event that we must cancel your order, all associated payments will be returned in a timely fashion in the same manner they were collected.
Governing Law and Venue
This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Ameri-Brand Products Inc. from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. The Site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws and regulations that may differ from those of California, by accessing this Web site both you and Ameri-Brand Products Inc. agree that these Ordering Policies, the entire relationship between you and Ameri-Brand Products Inc., all matters relating to use of this Site, and any litigation or other legal proceeding between you and Ameri-Brand Products Inc. (whether grounded in tort, contract, law or equity) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its choice of law rules. In the case of a dispute, any lawsuit or other legal proceeding between the parties shall be brought only in the civil district courts of Butte County, California. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the jurisdiction of any such courts and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding in any such court, any objection to venue with respect to any such action or proceeding, and any right of jurisdiction on account of the place of residence or domicile of any party thereto.
Ameri-Brand Products Inc.
*Many of our products involve dialog with our customers in order to complete the order (e.g. customer is asked to sent pictures, measurements, confirm patterns or colors, etc.). We work hard to keep up correspondence and finalize all orders. However, due to the large volume of projects we handle, it is ultimately the customer's responsibility to provide the required details and see their order through to completion. An order is considered "inactive" if a customer fails to return the requested information, or in the rare case that communications are lost in transmission, does not contact us regarding order status after a prolonged period of no communication.